Board of Management
The Board of Management is responsible for the management of the school on behalf of the patron.
Some of the duties of the Board of Management include:
- The appointment of teachers and ancillary staff.
- Ensuring that the school fulfils its functions as set out in the Education Act 1998.
- Ensuring that child protection and welfare are taken into account in all of the schools policies, practices and activities and are being implemented within the school
- Approving school closures.
- Ensuring the school is adequately maintained.
The Board of Management
Patron Nominee (Chairperson) - Rev. Nick Jones
Patron Nominee - Mrs. Vera Pollock
Secretary (Principal) - Mrs. Georgina Smith
Teacher Nominee - Mrs. Aisling McGovern
Parent Nominee- Mrs. Anne McDonald
Parent Nominee- Mr. Brian Brennan
Community Nominee - Mrs. Ivy Roberts
Community Nominee - Mr. Robert Sturgeon